Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh, my!

It's been a whole week! My only excuse is that my father was in town this weekend, and we spent the whole time exploring. We went to Mt. Mitchell (the highest point on the east coast), Pisgah National Forest, and even cleaned my car (certainly the highlight of the weekend). Pictures are forthcoming!

But, for now, please let me know what you think of the business card that I just drafted up. I have been laboring over it for hours and now I can't even think straight enough to tell how it looks. Photoshop has become the bane of my existence! Is there any pertinent info that I am leaving off? Would you check me out if I handed this to you at a bar or craft show (I mean my shop, not me!)?


Please excuse the low quality web friendly image and my attempt at some internet privacy (the white box over my phone number)!

4 comments:

  1. I like your new card..yes I would check you out if you gave me that card. Love the color background and the popping colors of items..Great work!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your font, and the pictures are eyecatching. I dont use my phone #, just email and shop, but I'm a bit of a nervous nelly :)

    Looks good!

    ReplyDelete