Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friday

Ok, so this might be a few days late. On Friday I went out to dinner with a few friends to the best restaurant in Asheville- Salsa! It costs way too many AmeriCorps dollars for us to afford it regularly, but fortunately I have some Etsy dollars coming in now so I don't have to feel so guilty about splurging occasionally. Actually, I sold three things this week, which is a new record! Things are looking up! Anyways, here is what I wore....


Tank Top: ?
Cardigan: Gap, gift from my mom
Purple Skirt: Thrifted
White Skirt: Vintage, thrifted
Shoes: Ross

This was my first experimentation with wearing two skirts- which is something I was inspired to try by all the lovely ladies on wardrobe remix. I think it went pretty well, it added a lot of interest to this boring purple skirt which I almost never wear. It also helped remediate the clingy-ness problem that I am always having with that skirt which often keeps me from wearing it.

1 comment: