Friday, April 10, 2009

haircut!

Do ya'll feel like all I'm ever blogging about anymore is what I'm wearing? I promise to try and find some more excitement in my life soon!



LinkDress: ?? but I love it
Cardigan: Gap outlet
Slip: Vintage from BringitBackVintage on Etsy
Belt: Vintage, thrifted on Monday
Shoes: Jellies from Ross (I know they are ridiculous, but I love, love, love them)
Necklace: Vintage hedgehog locket from The Silver Dog

So, today I got my hair did. And I always feel like when I go to get my hair did, I have to look the part. Especially cause I was going to this sort of hip new salon that my friend recommended to me. Also, I've been posting my daily wardrobe photos to the Wardrobe Remix group on Flickr and I've gotten a lot inspiration from the ladies (and gentlemen) who also post their daily outfits. For example, I belted my cardigan and my dress today, which was a new adventure for me. I'm still on the fence about how it worked out- but its always good to try new things!


P.S. Here's the new haircut- I think I might love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment