Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sad Day...

So, you may have noticed the lack of new photos in my posts recently. Sadly, my camera is broken (the beach killed it)! I think it is easily fixable, I just need to research the proper venues through which to get it fixed. I had to beg, steal, and borrow a camera for the photo shoot on Sunday! I really hope this fixing doesn't cost a fortune.

I enjoy sharing photos and I love to read photo filled blogs, so I have been sad that I don't have any to share with ya'll. However, yesterday I sent a dress off to Madrid, and that got me thinking about my vacation to Spain a few years ago and what an amazing place it is! So, I figured I could share some old photos of Spain with you to hold you over until I get around to getting the camera fixed.

My sister was studying abroad and the whole fam went to meet her after her studies were done. We went to Madrid, Barcelona, Gibraltar, Rhonda, and a few stops in, around, and in between those places. I have to say, I love Spain! They sleep in every morning, drink until very late in the evening, and take their siestas very seriously! It's fun to send dresses off to unknown lands, like Norway or Australia, but I especially love it when I send a dress off to a place where I can imagine it wondering through the plazas and sipping wine in cafes.

Cityscape, Madrid


Roman Aqueducts, Segovia


The Rock, Gibraltar (actually a territory of Great Britain)


White Hill Country and Gorge, Rhonda


The Alhambra, Granada

Gaudi's Park Guell, Barcelona

1 comment: