Friday, August 14, 2009

8.11.09

Quick outfit post...


I actually wore this on Tuesday, never got around to taking a photo of it, and put it back on today just to photograph it because I really loved the outfit so much! I thought the pink and blue and white together might be a bit too... pastel? Childish? I don't know, but I like the way it turned out! And here are my new favorite shoes, my mother bought them for me at the J.Crew Clearance Center (which I clearly won't shut up about and people are finding my blog because they are googling it and it doesn't have a website so now I am the respected web authority on its mysterious location and awesomeness). Anyways, they were only 20 bucks! True story.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, the colors are so fresh and charming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that sweet little skirt! and I just love how well the top and shoes match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those clothes and the shoes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete