Friday, August 14, 2009

Hiking!

Ok, so unemployment is embarrassingly fun. I should probably be sitting around depressed all day, right? Well, I am spending a lot of time looking for jobs and applying for jobs, but in the mean time I'm also taking advantage of doing some things that you just don't get to do when you are sitting at a desk from 9-5. Like yesterday, I went on this amazing hike with a friend of mine who had the day off and my little dog, Petey. We hiked a long way though the mountains near Hot Springs, NC, next to the beautiful Laurel River. Then, we found this amazing spot to swim! What was so great was that almost no one else was on the trail because it was a Thursday! Here are some of my better pictures from yesterday:





And here is one for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment