Friday, September 4, 2009

9.3.09


Cardigan: Ross
Black Shirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Leggings: ??
Shoes: THrift

I'm not really loving this outfit, but i don't know why. Maybe the proportions are off or maybe I'm just not into wearing this much black. Also, I was a little over ambitious about fall- I ended up taking off the leggings. We went out to dinner for a friends birthday to a local restaurant. A photographer was there from our local independent newspaper and took about 800 photos of us which was totally bizarre. I guess I'll have to check the paper and see if we are in it! Yesterday, I also started on a little dyeing project that I'll be blogging about later. It didn't go exactly as planned but I'm still experimenting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like it. The colors in the skirt are beautiful. I often find that high-waist skirts go really well with short (waist-length) jackets. Maybe if the sweater's hem was a little higher, you might like it better? Good luck with your experiment. I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt - it's beautiful..and the cardigan looks so great!

    I hadn't thought to pair a high waisted skirt with a shorter cardi..brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelli! I totally agree- I was thinking the same thing but I didn't have one!

    ReplyDelete