Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10.2.09

Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Vintage
Bag: Vintage, from my mom

I suppose this post is a little belated. I've been in Kentucky visiting one of my friends from high school. I can't believe that we have known each other for 12 years! That's so long! She is getting married in the spring and I am her Maid of Honor(ish). We spent all weekend picking up dresses and meeting with florists and caterers and all sorts of wedding things. It was great fun and she is going to have a super classy and fun wedding in a lovely garden. Anyways, I actually wore this outfit last Friday night for a different friend's birthday party. I think the belting of the sweater was essential here. If I had worn it unbelted it would have been a long cardi over a long dress and it would have been a big droopy mess! I'm so grateful to the ladies of wardrobe remix, and especially Fatshonista, who have shown me these little tricks to help me get creative and make more of my wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! you really suit maxi dresses, and I LOVE the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that dress looks great on you. And I love all the yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly put together! A great way to carry the maxi into the fall :)

    ReplyDelete