Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall 2009 Nature Photography Collection

Is that was you call a group of photography? A collection? Obviously I'm new to this, but here is a little collection of faux TTV photos that I have been working on, all taken this fall. I'm working on making a group from every season. Feel free to download them for personal use if you would like, sort as a thanks for putting up with my little photography obsession/digression!

berriescarrierparkTTV
Pokeweed Berries
Carrier Park, Asheville, NC
Fall 2009 Nature TTV

ParkwayRedLeavesTTV
Maple Leaves
Blue Ridge Parkway, Bent Creek, NC
Fall 2009 Nature TTV

NantyQueenAnneLace
Queen Anne's Lace
Upper Nantahala River, Wesser, NC
Fall 2009 Nature TTV

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing to put up with...only to enjoy! These are really beautiful. How did you produce this effect? I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelley Anne! Its always a bit scary to put your artwork out there! I did it in photoshop and I'm not entirely certain how it would be done in another editing software, but maybe I'll work on a tutorial if there is interest! I'm certainly not an expert, but I did combine the advice of several experts to make these, so I can't be all wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful photos, Megan :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture are fantastic...Great work Megan....

    ReplyDelete