Thursday, December 3, 2009

11.29.09

Still catching up on Texas photos- this is the last batch (I think). On Monday, I went thrifting and antiquing in downtown McKinney, TX. I was on a MISSION for a vintage dress form. I finally realized that there wasn't a chance in hell that I was going to find one in Asheville after searching high and low, but I know that if you want something and you can't find it in Dallas, TX, it probably doesn't exisit. They have everything (and more) there. Here is what I wore:

112909border

Dress: ??, remixed many times
Sweater: From high school! Abercrombie (ha)
Leggings: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Boots: Goundhog Shoes
Scarf: Gift, from my sister from Ecuador
Bag: Gift from a friend, Vera Bradley

I found the dress form of my dreams, and for a steal of a Texas deal, but I had to ship it to myself so I don't have a photo of it to share. It will be here soon and I'll be updating all my shop photos to show Millie (as I have fondly named her). Instead, I have some scenic architectural vistas to share with ya'll.












1 comment:

  1. Nice oufit, and location...plus your pony and puppy are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete