Monday, January 14, 2013

Work in Progress... Colette Clover Pants

Ahhhhhhhh.  I'm practically bursting with excitement/ fear. Here is what is on my sewing table:


The Clover Pants by Colette Patterns. This is my first pair of pants! And, my first zipper insertion!

Untitled

And then, I had to get all crazy and add some slash pockets using this tutorial

Untitled

I think I might be insane! Thanks goodness the directions for this pattern are incredibly clearly written and aimed at a total beginner.

Finished product coming soon... hopefully they will be wearable! Pants making is terrifying!

P.S. Do you like my coffee table work station? Super classy.

 signature2

1 comment:

  1. Psyched for you. Can't wait to see 'em. I can't wait to make another pair!! Love the work station, especially the coffee mug pattern weights. :)

    ReplyDelete